mOVE wAY - dBridge

dBridge - Move Way EP
R & S Records


in an effort to expand my musical palette, i've given myself over to the mysterious and 'i don't get it' world of drums 'n' bass, dubstep, techno, and whatever else this EP could be filed under.

first off, i have no idea who dBridge is.  i am aware r & s records release music you can shake to.  but track one ('Move Way') is too Jamaican for my old tastes.  i'm still recovering from my last installment of reggae from 2008.  track two ('Death of a Drum Machine') provides some fun, old school rhythmic grooves and track three ('Plain to See') is shadowy and sprinkled with intrigue, but even with my new found appreciation, my music palette will continue to be void of colors mixed from records in this vein.





o' drums 'n' bass!
i will never
understand.

with each listen
i'm more confused.

always expecting more,
always left waiting,
always saying,
"is that it?"





Comments

Popular Posts